Vendor Advocacy (Melbourne, Australia)
As buyer advocates we deal with sales agents all the time
We know which sales agents are good negotiators. These are usually the ones that make our job a challenge when it comes to securing a great deal for our buyers!
We also know which agents do not work in the best interest's of their vendor.
You cannot assess this from an initial appraisal meeting alone.
A good sales agent can make a $30,000+ difference to the sale price of your property.
By using our vendor advocacy service, we will prevent you from making serious errors.
- We will find the best sales agent for your property
- We will negotiate a competitive lower commission rate than you would be able to alone
- We will ensure you do not pay for needless advertising
- We will tailor a marketing plan that will maximise the potential sales price of your property.
- We will assist with the negotiation - ensuring that you get the best possible price and are not subject to a sales agent simply chasing a quick commission.
- Importantly - our vendor advocacy service will not cost you anything extra.
Please contact us for more information.