Under our full buyer advocacy service Anderson & Cashmore Real Estate Advocates will do everything for you.
- Assessing your individual requirements to make sure you're maximising the potential of your investment portfolio
- Searching out properties that are both on the market and off market that suit your individual requirements
- Producing comprehensive property and feasibility reports, to make sure you have all the information you need to make an educated choice
- Negotiating the purchase of a property for the lowest possible price, placing you ahead of the competition
- Liaising with building inspectors and solicitors to ensure your interests are protected every step of the way
You can also engage Anderson & Cashmore Real Estate Advocates to
- Bid at an auction
- Give property investment advice
- Assess and negotiate on an individual property of your choosing
We have the expertise to assist with any development you are considering - large, or small.
This could include
- Purchasing a new site for a small townhouse development
- Developing your backyard
- Constructing a high density apartment block
We will provide you with comprehensive feasibility reports in order to assess if the transaction is a viable option.
We can assist with the sale of your property. This includes finding the best real estate sales agent and ensuring you do not pay needless advertising costs or high commissions.
Click here for information on our Vendor Advocacy service.
Anderson & Cashmore Real Estate Advocates service the Melbourne market, and selected markets overseas.
Please contact us for a free consultation.